7th Generation Diapers
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Although I support cloth diapering 100%, I haven't had much success incorporating it into my lifestyle. Therefore, I have been on the search for a reasonable Eco-friendly alternative. Last week I came across the 7th Generation Chlorine-Free Diapers. These diapers are fragrance and latex free and the absorbent polymer is non-toxic and non-irritating to your baby's sensitive skin.

I wanted to use them for a full week before giving my review on them and I have to say that I give them two thumbs up. Not only are these diapers unbelievably soft, they are also super absorbent. I am very impressed with the quality of these diapers, and feel good knowing they are an Eco-friendly alternative. I suggest that you all give them a try and let me know what you think.

As an added bonus....register at 7th Generation online and print out coupons you can use on your first purchase. A 40 diaper pack runs about $11.00. I registered and received a $2.00 coupon. Can't beat that!
 
posted by Cameo at 12:17 PM | Permalink


0 Comments: